Captain Sal’s Island Adventures
Charter an Anna Maria Island Boat Tour
Captain Sal’s Island Adventures provides Chartered Boat Tours of Egmont Key, Passage Key, Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Jewfish Key, the Intracoastal Waterway (ICW), Manatee River, and more. A cruise on our boat is perfect for a birthday party, memorial service, or just a beautiful relaxing day on the water near Tampa Bay.
Private captained boat tours and cruises for up to six people. Enjoy our sightseeing boat tours, island hopping, sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, exploration, shelling, hiking on the islands, photo ops, picnics, sunset cruises, private parties and events, clothing optional beaches and more. Our boat charters usually leave from the Kingfish Boat Ramp, on Manatee Avenue, at Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island.
Our boat is named The ALLEGRIA. It is a 24 foot Hurricane Coastal. The ALLEGRIA is rated for 12 people but we are allowed 6 paying passengers which is great for an intimate boat tour with immediate family or close friends.
It is powered by a single Yamaha 250HP motor and she performs easily inshore as well as nearshore. The ALLEGRIA is equipped with GPS, radar, autopilot, an EPIRB, and of course PFD’s (life jackets) for everyone. A Bimini to provide shade can be raised if needed. The ALLEGRIA has a large cuddy cabin with Porta potty. There is also a grill on board for your convenience. So, feel free to bring your own meats to barbecue!
What to Bring
- Bring food and drinks for lunch or snacks.
- Hats, sunglasses, and sunscreen are advisable.
- Water shoes are helpful if you walk on the beach or wade in the water.
Complimentary ice and bottled water is always onboard for our guests.
- 1 to 6 Passengers per tour
- $300 for a minimum of two hours
- $120 increments for each additional hour
- $100 Deposit for Reservation
- 24-hour money back cancellation
Captain Sal will often make a special trip to just to give you a delightful boat tour of our beautiful waters and islands near Anna Maria Island, Passage Key, and Egmont Key. So please arrive on time for your appointments or be sure to call if a delay or an emergency occurs.
Main Departure Location
King Fish Boat Ramp, Anna Maria Island
752 Manatee Ave, Holmes Beach, FL 34217
- Palma Sola BayPalma Sola Bay is a body of water located in Manatee County, Florida, United States. It is an estuary that connects to the Gulf of […]
- Things To Do on Anna Maria IslandAnna Maria Island is a stunning barrier island located on the Gulf of Mexico in Florida. The island boasts of beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, breathtaking […]
- Cortez VillageCortez started in the 1890s as a rural community of fishing families. Some of the original cottages still exist along with descendants of the original […]